Transport International Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 at University of Leeds for International Students
Twelve Transport Masters International Excellence Scholarships are available in the Institute for Transport Studies for International applicants beginning their studies in session 2019/20. The award will provide a £5,000 contribution towards tuition fees.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Leeds, UK
Accepted Subject Areas? The Institute offers a choice of six (6) Masters degrees:
- MSc Mathematical Modelling for Transport
- MSc Sustainability in Transport
- MSc Transport Economics
- MSc Transport Planning
- MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
- MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
About Scholarship: The Institute for Transport Studies (ITS), Faculty of Environment, University of Leeds is offering a fees scholarship, to provide a unique opportunity to an international student of outstanding ability, achievement and potential. The Institute is offering scholarships, each worth £5000, to provide development opportunities to students of outstanding ability, achievement and potential.The scholarships form part of the ITS mission to advance the understanding of global transport, via the development of future transport professionals.
It is envisaged that the scholarship recipient will take up employment in the transport sector in their home country after the Masters programme, to apply their new skills in an area of identified need.
Type: Taught Masters
Who is eligible to apply?
- You must be self-funding (or partially funded), full time or part time and classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be in receipt of any other Institute for Transport Studies award.
- All programmes except MSc Sustainable Cities.
How Many Scholarships are available? 12
What are the benefits? £5,000
How long will sponsorship last? Onetime fee reduction
How to Apply:
- Download an application form and send it to our Admissions Team, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the ITS Scholarship webpage