Transport Masters Scholarships 2020/2021 at University of Leeds for International Students
Twelve Transport Masters International Excellence Scholarships are available in the Institute for Transport Studies for International applicants beginning their studies in session 2020/2021. The award will provide a £5,000 contribution towards tuition fees.
Application Deadline: 29th May, 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Leeds, UK
Accepted Subject Areas? The Institute offers a choice of six (6) Masters degrees (except MSc Sustainable Cities):
- MSc Mathematical Modelling for Transport
- MSc Sustainability in Transport
- MSc Transport Economics
- MSc Transport Planning
- MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
- MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
About Scholarship: The Institute for Transport Studies (ITS), Faculty of Environment, University of Leeds is offering a fees scholarship, to provide a unique opportunity to an international student of outstanding ability, achievement and potential. The Institute is offering scholarships, each worth £5000, to provide development opportunities to students of outstanding ability, achievement and potential.The scholarships form part of the ITS mission to advance the understanding of global transport, via the development of future transport professionals.
It is envisaged that the scholarship recipient will take up employment in the transport sector in their home country after the Masters programme, to apply their new skills in an area of identified need.
Type: Taught Masters
Who is eligible to apply?
- You can apply for this scholarship if you’re an international fee rated applicant who has been offered a place on any Masters degree courses within the Institute for Transport Studies (except MSc Sustainable Cities) and can demonstrate the academic criteria (2.1+ or equivalent), professional experience and/or voluntary experience.
- This is a scholarship awarded on the basis of academic excellence (2.1+ or equivalent), professional experience and/or voluntary experience.
- You must be self-funding (or partially funded), full time or part-time and classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be in receipt of any other Institute for Transport Studies award.
How Many Scholarships are available? 12
What are the benefits? £5,000
How long will sponsorship last? Onetime fee reduction
How to Apply:
Visit the ITS Scholarship webpage
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India