University of Birmingham African MBA Scholarships for African Students 2018/2019
The African MBA Scholarship is a full fees scholarship (£25,950 for 2018/19 entry), part funded by a private donor with a commitment to Africa and part by the University.
Application Deadline: None. Open all year.
Eligible Countries: Overseas (Non-EU), Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, the Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
- The scholarship holder will be in financial need as determined by the University.
- The scholarship holder will be from the continent of Africa.
- The scholarship will be allocated on the basis of academic excellence, relevant experience and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Africa.
- Scholarships apply to one-year, full-time MBA programmes only.
- Assessment will be made based on a candidate’s MBA application, CV, and Personal Statement. Candidates must state which scholarship they wish to be considered for in their application/Personal Statement.
- Our scholarships are allocated on a case-by-case basis to outstanding applicants. A rolling assessment process will be in place throughout the application cycle.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: The African MBA Scholarship is a full fees scholarship (£25,950 for 2018/19 entry)
Duration of Program: 1 Year
How to Apply: Please contact Victoria Malin, MBA Recruitment and Admissions Officer, for more details ([email protected]).
Award Providers: Part funded by a private donor with a commitment to Africa and part by the University.