25 University of Sussex Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship 2019/2020 for International – UK
The University of Sussex, UK is offering Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Overseas students to study for postgraduate Masters and Diploma 2019
Application Deadline: 1st May 2019 | Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International (Non-UK/EU)
To be taken at (country): University of Sussex, UK
About Award: 25 scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for one year.
Type: Postgraduate taught
Eligibility: To be considered for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- have accepted a place on a full time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2019.
- have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
As there are limited scholarships available, this scholarship is extremely competitive (for 2018 entry we received more than 800 applications for only 25 awards).
To apply for the scholarship, you are required to provide a statement of academic interests. You should include information about:
- your drive and ambitions
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen course
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate excellent grades in your most recent qualification (i.e. a first class degree if you are studying in the UK). You do not need to have completed your qualification, however, as we can make conditional scholarship offers.
Number of Scholarships: 25
Value of Scholarship: 50% off international student tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship: One year
How to Apply: Complete the online scholarship application after you have applied for your course.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
15 Inspiring Lessons from 5 African Billionaires for Young People
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship – Tips To Apply To Win
Do Not Move To Germany If…