The University of Sussex, UK is offering Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Overseas students to study for postgraduate Masters and Diploma 2020
Application Deadline: 1st August 2020
Eligible Countries: International (Non-UK/EU)
To be taken at (country): University of Sussex, UK
About Award: 25 scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for one year.
Type: Postgraduate taught
Eligibility: To be considered for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- have accepted a place on a full time eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2020.
- have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent)
- have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
Number of Scholarships: 25
Value of Scholarship: 50% off international student tuition fee
Duration of Scholarship: One year
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, you are required to provide a statement of academic interests. You should include information about:
- your drive and ambitions
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and/or chosen course
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate excellent grades in your most recent qualification (i.e. a first class degree if you are studying in the UK). You do not need to have completed your qualification, however, as we can make conditional scholarship offers.
Complete the online scholarship application after you have applied for your course.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details