Norwich Business School Open World Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
Norwich Business School (NBS) of University of East Anglia is offering scholarships for its MSc courses, starting in September 2019.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2019
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award(s):This scholarship is for students graduating from any overseas institution wishing to take an MSc in Norwich Business School in September 2019.
- Graduates of any international (non-EU) institution
- Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent)
- Complete application for the MSc course submitted by 31st May 2019
- Scholarship statement submitted by 31st May 2019
Value of Award:
- The value of the award will be £4000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
- The duration of the award is one year
- This scholarship cannot be held alongside any other scholarship
How to Apply:
- To be considered, eligible applicants should submit a 250 word statement to [email protected] by the 31 May 2019 answering the following question:
- How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
- There are a significant number of scholarships available and these will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, the overall strength of the application, and the strength of the scholarship statement.
- APPLY NOW
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
The 10 Most In Demand Professions In The World Today
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World