Imperial College Future Leaders MBA Scholarship 2019/2020 for International Students
The Future Leaders Scholarships are awarded to applicants with outstanding leadership potential for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- 25th January 2019
- 15th March 2019
Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion to become a visionary business leader. To be considered for this scholarship, you must display leadership qualities and exceptional career potential in your application.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong track record of leadership in any field
- Outstanding future leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and interview performance, including a good academic background, strong CV and a well-researched career plan
- A strong and well-balanced GMAT score, which must be submitted by the scholarship deadline
- Your professional references
- Under six years’ postgraduate work experience preferred
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Scholarships of up to £52,000 are available.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 Year
How to Apply:
- Candidates who submit their application, GMAT score and essay before 25 January 2019 for the first decision committee or 15 March 2019 for the second decision committee and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2019 will automatically be considered.
Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to [email protected] by 25 January 2019 or 15 March 2019. Emails should state ‘Future Leaders Scholarship application’ and your CID number in the subject line.
- All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question:
“Describe the time when you had the most impact as a leader.” (700 words maximum)
Award Provider: Imperial College
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Stop Being Broke - 9 Things to Do
Why Rwanda Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa
14 Things You Need To Know About Wealth across Africa