University of Kent Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
Application is open for International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students to study at The University of Kent, UK.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University of Kent, UK
About Scholarship: The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught master’s level. The scholarships are worth £8000 towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
Type: Taught Masters degree
Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions 1 to 3 below must have been satisfied:
- an application must have been made for a taught degree course at the University of Kent (any location of study is permissible)
- the applicant must have received an unconditional offer of a place on such a degree course.
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of the unconditional offer.
Selection Criteria: Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your application to the University of Kent, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarships are worth £8000 towards the cost of tuition fees
Duration of Scholarship: for the period of study
How to Apply:
- Applications for the International Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries.
- You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. You will be able to apply for the International Scholarship once you have received an offer.
- Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application.
- As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
- If you have applied for a programme with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email email@example.com.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your application to the University of Kent, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.