University of Edinburgh Science Communication and Public Engagement Scholarships 2019/2020 for Developing Countries
The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences will offer five Masters scholarships to international students willing to study Science Communication and Public Engagement at the University of Edinburgh for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2019.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): University of Edinburgh, UK
- The scholarships will be awarded to full-time on campus international (non-EU) students who are currently resident in one of the countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients.
- Students must be liable for the overseas fee rate and have been accepted for admission on a full-time basis for the Masters programme in Science Communication and Public Engagement.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: £5,000
Duration of Scholarship: One academic year
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application
- The scholarship deadline is 23:59 BST 31st May 2019.
- In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
12 Best Computer Skills Employers Are Looking for – How to Use it to get a Job
25 Writing Skills You Need to Standout & Succeed in Any Field
Top 10 Skills that’ll Make You More Employable than Most People and How to Improve them