University of Edinburgh Scholarships for Masters in SCPE for Developing Countries 2018/2019
The Deanery of Biomedical Sciences will offer five Masters scholarships to international students willing to study Science Communication and Public Engagement at the University of Edinburgh for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Application Deadline: 30th May 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To be taken at (country): University of Edinburgh, UK
- The scholarships will be awarded to full-time on campus international (non-EU) students who are currently resident in one of the countries on the DAC list of ODA recipients.
- Students must be liable for the overseas fee rate and have been accepted for admission on a full-time basis for the Masters programme in Science Communication and Public Engagement.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: £8,000
Duration of Scholarship: One academic year
How to Apply: Information on how to apply will be available shortly – deadline date 30 May 2018
However, below is last year’s application:
- Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd, the Univ of Edinburgh web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Award Provider: University of Edinburgh
Important Notes: Interested candidates will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.