55 Brunel University International Excellence Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
The University of Brunel International Scholarship is now open for all applicants starting in September 2018/2019.
Application Deadline: 7th December 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): London, UK
About the Award: The University of Brunel is offering 55 awards, which will comprise a £6,000 discount on the cost of tuition fees. The International Scholarships are open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes.
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught
Eligibility: To be considered for the International Excellence scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2018 for the International Excellence scholarship and for a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme for the Santander scholarship.
- Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the 31st of May 2018 for September entry and 7 December 2018 for January entry.
- Must have firmly accepted their course offer by the scholarship deadline date (7 December 2018).
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by 16 August 2018 (for September entry).
Successful applicants will be contacted by the International Recruitment or Marketing team as and when your participation would be appreciated.
Number of Awardees: 55
Value of Scholarship: £6,000 fee waiver on tuition fee for year 1 only.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply:
- First you must apply for one of our courses. This is so the Admissions team have enough time to assess your application and issue you with an applicant number, before the scholarship application deadline. Late scholarship applications will not be considered.
- To be considered for an International Excellence Scholarship for January 2019applicants must complete an application form registering their interest by midnight [GMT] by the deadline of 7 December 2018. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in January 2019.
Award Provider: Brunel University