130 Brunel University International Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on academic merit and professional experience. We will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
- Phase 1: Apply by 17th April 2020 to be considered for an early award.
- Phase 2: Apply by 30th June 2020 to be considered for a later award.
- Phase 1: Apply by 20th November 2020 to be considered for an award.
Successful applicants will be contacted within four weeks of each deadline.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): London, UK
About the Award: The University of Brunel is offering 130 awards, which will comprise a £6,000 discount on the cost of tuition fees. The International Scholarships are open to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes.
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught
Eligibility: To be considered for the International Excellence scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Applicants must have applied for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the International Recruitment or Marketing team as and when your participation would be appreciated.
Number of Awardees:
- September entry: 110 awards will be allocated in early September, to those applicants who meet all the following eligibility criteria.
- January entry: 20 scholarships, plus any remaining awards from September, will be allocated in January 2021.
Value and Duration of Scholarship:
- Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years.
- The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).
How to Apply: To be considered applicants must complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Best Places To Study Abroad If…
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat