University of Exeter Developing Africa Scholarship for African Students 2018/2019
The Developing Africa Scholarship provides £19,200 to support the education of an African student pursuing the MSc Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture programme.
Application Deadline: 3rd June 2018
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
About the Award: The scholarship covers the full tuition fee for the programme for the 2018/19 academic year and has been made possible by a generous gift from an Exeter alumnus.
Field of Study: MSc Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
• Have an unconditional offer to study on the MSc Food Security and Sustainable Agriculture programme for the 2018/19 academic year
• Be a citizen of an African nation
• Agree to provide updates on your academic progress throughout your time on the course
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: full £19,200 tuition fee.
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply:
- If you would like to apply for the Developing Africa Scholarship, please do so using the online application form by 3 June 2018.
- If you have any questions about the scholarship, the programme, or the University in general, please do not hesitate to contact the University at [email protected].
Award Providers: University of Exeter (alumnus)