UK: University of Essex Africa Scholarship Programme 2019/2020 for African Students
If you’re an international student from an African nation and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship of £4,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee. If you are from any of the following countries below, please check the academic requirements below to see if you could be eligible.
Application Deadline: 13th September 2019
Eligible Countries: African countries esp Ghana, Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Eligibility: You must meet all of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union) and ordinarily resident in an African nation (see the full terms and conditions for definition of “ordinary residence”)
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country, or any of the countries specified above
- be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2018-19 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria in the table above
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: £4,000 tuition fee waiver
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply: Africa Scholarship Programme – terms and conditions
If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 13 September 2019 then you will automatically be awarded this scholarship.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors
How to Create Good Study Habits for Exams – In 10 Proven Ways