UK: University of Essex Africa Scholarship Programme 2019/2020 for African Students
If you’re an international student from an African nation and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship of £4,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee. If you are from any of the following countries below, please check the academic requirements below to see if you could be eligible.
Application Deadline: 13th September 2019
Eligible Countries: African countries esp Ghana, Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
Eligibility: You must meet all of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union) and ordinarily resident in an African nation (see the full terms and conditions for definition of “ordinary residence”)
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country, or any of the countries specified above
- be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2018-19 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria in the table above
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: £4,000 tuition fee waiver
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply: Africa Scholarship Programme – terms and conditions
If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 13 September 2019 then you will automatically be awarded this scholarship.