Cambridge Trust Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students
The University of Cambridge has opened application window for all scholarships that require you to apply to the University of Cambridge via the normal online application form, and most scholarships that require you to apply by the relevant deadline.
- Undergraduate: 15th October 2021, 6.00 pm (UK time). However, there are some exceptions. If you are applying for undergraduate study and wish to be interviewed in China, Malaysia or Singapore, the deadline is 20th September 2021.
- Graduate: Some deadlines are as early as mid-November (LLM Law) and there will be two general course deadlines of 3rd December 2021 and 7th January 2022.
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Cambridge, UK
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate
Eligibility: These are guidelines on eligibility for scholarships that are available from the Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust:
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- The Trust does not accept applications from students who are part-way through a course at Cambridge, unless they are applying for funding towards a higher degree course following graduation.
- To find out more about your fee status, see information on the University’s web pages for undergraduates and for postgraduates.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (such as PhD).
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Full-funded
Duration of Program: Duration of candidates program
How to Apply: Please apply by the relevant deadline set for entry to your particular course and complete the ‘Funding’ section in the online Applicant Portal in order to be considered for funding.
Award Providers: University of Cambridge
- Please note that the Trust does not offer many scholarships to students on undergraduate courses, and has many more scholarship programmes available to postgraduate students. Approximately 85% of the scholarships awarded each year are to students taking Masters or PhD degrees.
- The Trust will not normally support students at a degree level that is the same as, or lower than, a degree they already hold, with two exceptions – we will consider an application from a student who is required to take a second Masters degree at Cambridge in order to gain admission to the PhD here, or from an international (non-EU) student who is proposing to study as an affiliated student at Cambridge for a second BA degree.
- The Trust does not have scholarships available for post-doctoral positions, or for visiting or exchange students.
- The Trust does not have scholarships available for part-time postgraduate degrees, and part-time undergraduate study is not available at the University of Cambridge.