Cranfield Sub-Saharan Africa High Achievers Scholarship in Computational Engineering Sciences 2018/2019
Cranfield University is delighted to launch the Cranfield Sub-Saharan Africa High Achievers Scholarships for 2018/19.
Application Deadline: 25th May 2018
Eligible Countries: Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa
To Be Taken At (Country): Cranfield University, UK
Fields of Study:
- Aerospace Computational Engineering MSc
- Computational Fluid Dynamics MSc
- Computational and Software Techniques in Engineering MSc
- Students from countries in Sub-Saharan Africa applying to commence full-time study in one of the eligible Masters courses listed above.
- Applicants must be graduates with a first class honours or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
Number of Awards: Multiple
Value of Award: Scholarships providing up to 40% reduction in tuition fees.
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply:
- Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time Masters degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form.
- If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship you should send an email to email@example.com including a short submission highlighting your achievements and reasons that you should receive a bursary. Please include your full name, Cranfield ID number and course name in your email.
Award Providers: Cranfield University
Important Notes: Please note that this scholarship cannot be used with any other scholarship from Cranfield University.