Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students – UK
Cardiff University 2019 Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships, worth over £2M, offer funding awards to international students across undergraduate and postgraduate levels of study.
Application Deadline: 23rd August 2019.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- International applicants holding offers for selected undergraduate programmes will automatically be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. This means you do not need to apply for an award. Students who qualify for the scholarship will be contacted to confirm their eligibility.
- Candidates who meet the conditions stated in their UCAS offer will automatically be awarded the scholarship as a tuition fee discount.
- International applicants holding offers for selected postgraduate programmes will automatically be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. This means you do not need to apply for an award.
- To be awarded a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet, or exceed, the University’s standard requirement set for your programme. This is typically a 2:1 in your Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent grade from your country), however, some courses will require you to achieve a 2:2 in your Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent grade from your country).
- Applicants who do not meet the stated requirements will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a £2,000 award applied to the first year of study only.
- Qualifying recipients of the scholarship will receive the award in the form of a tuition fee discount. No cash alternative is available and the award cannot be used in place of any required deposit.
Duration of Scholarship: One time
How to Apply: If you meet the conditions stated in your offer you will automatically be awarded the scholarship as a tuition fee discount.
Award Provider: Cardiff University
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
This One Skill Will Increase Your Value by at least 50%
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors