Plymouth University International Academic Excellence Scholarship 2020/2021 for International Students
Plymouth University is delighted to offer scholarships to international students from outside the UK/EU. To be considered for one of these scholarships you must first hold a conditional offer of a place on a postgraduate taught (PGT) degree programme commencing in September 2020.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2020.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Fields of Study: All Masters programmes EXCEPT
- Peninsula Dental School
- Peninsula Medical School
- School of Art, Design and Architecture
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Health Professions
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
Eligibility: To be eligible you must:
- have an outstanding academic record
- meet our standard English Language requirements.
- have an unconditional/conditional offer letter from the University of Plymouth
- complete a scholarship application form.
Number of Awardees: three
Value of Scholarship: 50% off your tuition fees in year one.
If you are studying a full-time two-year postgraduate taught degree, to recognise continual academic achievement, you may also receive:
- 50% off the successive year’s tuition fee if an overall grade of 70% or above is maintained.
Duration of Scholarship: One-time
How to Apply:
Step 2. Complete application form and prepare the following documents:
- a copy of your offer letter
- a copy of your final academic transcripts
- one or two reference letters from a suitable source to support your application (this must be a separate reference letter that you submitted with your main application of study).
Step 3: Submit your application and supporting documents by emailing as attachments to: [email protected]
Please note: applications submitted after the closing date or without all of the required information listed above, will not be considered.