Guy S. Goodwin-Gill Distance Learning Scholarship at University of London 2019/2020
The Guy S. Goodwin-Gill Distance Learning Scholarship is for students of the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies by distance learning who wish to begin their studies in October.
Application Deadline: 19th August 2019.
Eligible Countries: International (esp students from developing countries)
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: This Distance Learning Scholarship award (worth £8,220) celebrates the career of the refugee law expert, Professor Goodwin-Gill, a close friend and supporter of the Refugee Law Initiative at the School of Advanced Study.
Eligibility: Applicants for the Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship must satisfy all of the following:
- You hold an offer to study the MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies for the October intake.
- You cannot accept this offer without financial support.
- You are able to demonstrate outstanding academic merit or potential (particularly by your achievements).
Applications are welcomed especially from candidates based in low / middle-income countries.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- The Guy S. Goodwin-Gill scholarship covers the whole course fee.
- You must still cover certain additional costs, including those not directly payable to us (such as examination centre fees), as well as any re-submission fees, transfer costs, or any other fees.
How to Apply: This is a separate application process to the MA programme.
- Download and complete the application form [Word]
- Submit with your CV to RLI@sas.ac.uk by 19 August 2019.
We will need to know about your relevant past achievements, professional positions held, and your financial situation. You must also provide a personal statement.
All applications will be reviewed against the award criteria (though we cannot provide individual feedback).
If you apply for the scholarship, please await the outcome before you complete registration for the MA programme.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.