University of Edinburgh Climate Change Masters Scholarships for Developing Countries 2018/2019
Seven Masters Scholarships are available to applicants enrolled on eligible online distance learning programmes offered by the University in the 2018-2019 academic session.
Application Deadline: 8th June 2018.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): University of Edinburgh, Scotland
- The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission on to the PgCert Climate Change Management (online) or MSc Carbon Management (online).
- Applicants must be resident in the following countries in the Programme Webpage below
Selection Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent. Priority will be given to applicants from those nations most at risk from climate change and who are deemed to have the greatest potential to tackle climate change in their home country.
Number of Awards: 7
Value of Program:
- Each scholarship will cover the full fees relating to the Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change Management.
- For successful recipients studying towards the MSc Carbon Management programme, the scholarship will cover the Postgraduate Certificate in Climate Change Management component of the masters programme.
Duration of Programme: Full-time
How to Apply: Eligible applicants should complete an online application.
- The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal here
- When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go here
Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
Award Provider: University of Edinburgh
Important Notes: All applicants will be notified of the outcome by the end of June 2017.