MBA Scholarships for International Students at Essex Business School UK 2017/2018
The Essex Business School at the University of Essex UK is offering MBA Scholarships to international students for the 2017/2018 academic year
Application Deadline: 31st May 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
About Scholarship: To support students who are funding their own studies, Essex Business School is offering scholarships worth £5,000 to students seeking to join its MBA course in October 2017. Awards will be made on the basis of grades obtained in your first degree, so all MBA course applications, received by the given deadline, will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: You will be interviewed by the MBA Director as part of the School’s selection process. The MBA Director will assess you against the scholarship criteria and recommend you for an appropriate award.
The MBA Director will be particularly looking for evidence of:
- academic ability
- professional experience and career progression
- ideas on sustainable and entrepreneurial business
- ability to communicate experience and ideas
- plan for utilising the Essex MBA experience after the course
This scholarship is available to all MBA applicants, including those for the MBA Museum Management, provided you are funding your own studies. It is not available if you’re fully or partly sponsored.
Number of Awards: Limited. Usually up to 20 scholarships available.
Value of Award: £5,000 fee waiver
How to Apply:
- You don’t need to complete a separate application form for this scholarship. If you meet the eligibility criteria above you will be assessed during your interview.
- There are a limited number of scholarships available, so we advise you apply for the course before 31 May 2017.
- Please read the full terms and conditions (link below) before applying for or accepting the scholarship.
Sponsors: University of Essex UK
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
15 Inspiring Lessons from 5 African Billionaires for Young People
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship – Tips To Apply To Win
Do Not Move To Germany If…