Bristol University is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol. 26 Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and 26 Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2021.
- Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 29th March 2021.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 14th June 2021.
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): University of Bristol, UK
About the Award: Bristol University is committed to helping and nurturing global talent to produce the future leaders of tomorrow.
Field of Study: Any full-time Undergraduate programme (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or Postgraduate programme offered at the University
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Eligibility: You can apply for a Think Big Scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or one year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2021.
Value and Number of Awards:
- The following awards are available to Undergraduate Students for September 2021 entry: A number of awards valued at £5,000 and £10,000 are available to Undergraduate students for September 2021 entry.
- The following awards are available to postgraduate students for September 2021 entry: A number of awards valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 are available to Postgraduate students for September 2021 entry.
The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, download and complete the required (either undergraduate or postgraduate) application form on the Program Webpage and email it to international-partnerships[at]bristol.ac.uk.
Go through the Application procedure on the Program Webpage before applying.