IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 for Developing Countries – University College, London
University College London in partnership with International Students House (ISH) is offering these awards: the IOE – International Student House Centenary Scholarship, and the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship (in honour of the founder of ISH).
Application Deadline: 5th April 2019 (23:59 London time).
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: Candidates should:
- Be citizens and residents of a low or lower-middle income country (as per World Bank website).
- Have an offer to study a full time masters degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2019 start).
- Not have studied or lived in the UK before.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- ISH will provide accommodation for a year, while the IOE covers tuition fees.
- These scholarships do not cover subsistence in London or travel.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply:
- Offer holders will receive an email with details of how to apply for these scholarships.
- If you have an offer to study a Master’s course at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2019 entry) and you haven’t received this email, please contact [email protected] with details of your full name, name of master course and student number.
- All candidates will be notified the results by 10 May 2019.
Award Provider: UCL Institute of Education.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
This One Skill Will Increase Your Value by at least 50%
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors