IOE-ISH Centenary Masters Scholarships 2020/2021 for Developing Countries – University College, London
University College London in partnership with International Students House (ISH) is offering these awards: the IOE – International Student House Centenary Scholarship, and the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship (in honour of the founder of ISH).
Application Deadline: 4th May 2020 (5pm London time).
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: Candidates should:
- Be citizens and residents of a low or lower-middle income country (as per World Bank website).
- Have an offer to study a full time masters degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2020 start).
- Not have studied or lived in the UK before.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- ISH will provide accommodation for a year, while the IOE covers tuition fees.
- These scholarships do not cover subsistence in London or travel.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: If you fulfill all the criteria, please email [email protected] to request a scholarship application form. Please include in your email your student ID number.