African Graduate Scholarships 2020/2021 at University College London (UCL) for African Students – UK
Applications for the African Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021 are now open for African Students to study at University College London UK.
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2020
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Institute for Global Health, University College, London UK
About the Award: The scholarships exist to support African nationals with a high-quality academic and professional background who would not be able to study at UCL without financial assistance. The Scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year September-September to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health on the MSc in Global Health and Development programme.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of application.
- The candidate must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study the MSc in Global Health and Development full time.
Number of Awards: not specified
Value of Award: The scheme offers a substantial scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation and some living costs. The candidate must also be able to provide evidence that he/she has secured other sources of funding for travelling to and from the UK.
Duration of Award: 1 Year
How to Apply:
- You must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study the MSc in Global Health and Development full time. Click this link to apply to the MSc.
- Please click here for the application form
- Please submit an application form to [email protected] by 27 April 2020. IGH is unable to consider any applications submitted after this deadline.