African Graduate Scholarships at University College London (UCL) 2019/2020 – UK
Applications for the African Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020 are now open for African Students to study at University College London UK.
Application Deadline: 29th April, 2019
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Institute for Global Health, University College, London UK
About the Award: The scholarships exist to support African nationals with a high-quality academic and professional background who would not be able to study at UCL without financial assistance. The Scholarship is a one-off award for the academic year September-September to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health on the MSc in Global Health and Development programme.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of application.
- The candidate must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study the MSc in Global Health and Development full time.
Number of Awards: not specified
Value of Award: The scheme offers a substantial scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation and some living costs. The candidate must also be able to provide evidence that he/she has secured other sources of funding for travelling to and from the UK.
Duration of Award: 1 Year
How to Apply:
- You must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study the MSc in Global Health and Development full time. Click this link to apply to the MSc.
- Please click here for an application form.
- Please submit an application form to [email protected] by 29 April 2019. IGH is unable to consider any applications submitted after this deadline.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
The 10 Most In Demand Professions In The World Today
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World