Swansea University Undergraduate and Masters Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students – UK
The Swansea University UK is offering undergraduate excellence scholarships and international excellence scholarships (for postgraduate) for students from overseas to study for 2020/2021 academic year.
Application Deadline: 27th August 2019 12:00 GMT
Eligible Countries: Bahrain, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
To be taken at (country): Swansea University UK
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- Applicants must have applied for and accepted an offer to study at Swansea University.
- Applicants must be from one of the countries listed above.
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: Students with a history of academic and personal excellence are invited to apply for our International Excellence Scholarships
- Worth up to £6000* for Undergraduate study
- Worth up to £4000 for Postgraduate study
* Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarships are available for the first year of any Undergraduate degree programme with up to £4000 being awarded. Scholarship holders progressing to Year 2, will be eligible for a £2000 award dependent on academic results of Year 1 of 65% and above.
Duration of Scholarship: Subject to performance
How to Apply
- Please note to be considered for a scholarship, you must already hold an offer to study with Swansea University.
- Once you are ready to apply please complete an International Scholarship Application Form and return to [email protected] by 27th August 12:00 GMT.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors
How to Create Good Study Habits for Exams – In 10 Proven Ways