Manchester Metropolitan University Vice-Chancellor Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students
Manchester Met provides a range of university-wide undergraduate and postgraduate funding which international students are able to apply for, including alumni discounts and faculty-specific discounts.
Application Deadlines: 12th June, 2020.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): United Kingdom
Eligible Field of Study: Courses offered at the University
About the Award: Manchester Met is making a number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships available, each to the value of £5,000. These scholarships are open to international students who enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
Type: full-time undergraduate or Postgraduate
Eligibility: Eligible applicant:
- is an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for tuition fee purposes)
- and has been offered a place on a taught course starting in September 2020
- and is not currently registered on a course at Manchester Met
- If an application is successful, applicant must confirm that they accept the award within 14 days.
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met.
- The scholarship award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only.
- Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other financial support from Manchester Met.
Value of Scholarship: £5,000. The scholarship will be deducted directly from tuition fees owed to the University. The scholarship is for the first year of academic study only.
How to Apply: If you meet the above criteria, you can download the Application Form.
Please also see the full Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships t&cs 2020-21 for further eligibility criteria.