St George’s University of London Global Health Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries 2018
Global health is an area of increasing clinical, political, economic, humanitarian and social concern. To further work in this area we are offering a full tuition fee scholarship and maintenance grant of £17,000 to a Global Health MSc applicant from a low-middle income country.
Application Deadline: 11th May 2018.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
About the Award: International students from developing countries, applying for a taught postgraduate programme awarded by St George’s, as listed above, can be considered for the scholarship providing they apply by the deadline. You do not need to submit an additional application form, however, you may be asked to attend a physical or virtual interview. Successful awardees will be those who the Scholarship Committee feel will make a positive contribution to the academic environment at St George’s and achieve the highest scores.
Field of Study: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Global health
Eligibility: To be eligible for consideration, you must:
- Apply to study a taught postgraduate course, full time or part time, for a maximum of four years
- Not already qualified at Master’s level
- Must be self-funding. Courses fully funded by the NHS or students receiving employer or sponsor funding are not eligible for consideration. This does not apply to applicants who are using the Postgraduate Loans scheme or Career Development Loans.
- Apply to study a taught postgraduate MSc course, full time or part time, for a maximum of four years
- Meet the entry requirement for your selected course of study
- Be offered a place on the course to start in the 2018/19 academic year
Selection Criteria: Students with the highest scores across all courses will be considered for the scholarship. Your application will be scored based on:
- Your degree classification
- Your personal statement
- Your work experience
- Your interview
- Your references
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award: A full tuition fee scholarship and maintenance grant of £17,000.
Duration of Programme: 1 year
How to Apply: If you are applying to any of our programmes listed above and wish to be included in the scholarship scheme you must submit your course application with references by midnight on 11 May 2018.
Award Providers: St George’s University of London
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
The 10 Most In Demand Professions In The World Today
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World