University of London Commonwealth Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 Developing Countries
The Refugee Law Initiative, School of Advanced Study, University of London is pleased to again be partnering with Commonwealth Scholarships to offer 5 full scholarships for the October 2019 intake to our MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies (taught part-time and by distance learning).
Application Deadline: 22nd March 2019.
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: To apply, you must:
- hold an offer to study the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, which you cannot pursue without financial support;
- demonstrate outstanding academic merit or potential in the field, evidenced by your past achievements.
Number of Awards: 5
Value of Award:
- The scholarship will cover 100% of the fees payable to the University of London. This includes the cost of one module continuation/deferral/extension fee, examination resit fee, dissertation re-submission fee.
- It does not cover the examination centre costs or any other costs not directly payable to the University (such as the purchase of additional materials or electronic equipment).
- Applicants must ensure they can cover such costs from other financial sources.
How to Apply: Complete the scholarship application form.
Submit an application for the programme that you would like to be considered for. Applicants must already have been offered a place on our MA Programme, so we recommend that applications for the MA programme reach us by 1 March 2019.