University of London Commonwealth Distance Learning Masters Scholarships 2019/2020 Developing Countries
The Refugee Law Initiative, School of Advanced Study, University of London is pleased to again be partnering with Commonwealth Scholarships to offer 5 full scholarships for the October 2019 intake to our MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies (taught part-time and by distance learning).
Application Deadline: 22nd March 2019.
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligibility: To apply, you must:
- hold an offer to study the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, which you cannot pursue without financial support;
- demonstrate outstanding academic merit or potential in the field, evidenced by your past achievements.
Number of Awards: 5
Value of Award:
- The scholarship will cover 100% of the fees payable to the University of London. This includes the cost of one module continuation/deferral/extension fee, examination resit fee, dissertation re-submission fee.
- It does not cover the examination centre costs or any other costs not directly payable to the University (such as the purchase of additional materials or electronic equipment).
- Applicants must ensure they can cover such costs from other financial sources.
How to Apply: Complete the scholarship application form.
Submit an application for the programme that you would like to be considered for. Applicants must already have been offered a place on our MA Programme, so we recommend that applications for the MA programme reach us by 1 March 2019.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
25 Amazing Things You Should Do Before You Turn 25
25 Reasons You Should Study Abroad
25 Things You Didn’t Know About Studying In Italy