Masters Scholarship for Female Students in MENA Countries at London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) 2018/2019
The London School of Economics and Political Science is delighted to announce the Margaret Bennett scholarship for bright students from Middle East and North Africa (MENA) applying to the Law Masters programme at LSE.
Application Deadline: 26th April 2018.
Eligible Countries: Middle East and North African countries
To be taken at (country): UK
- This scholarship is available to support female students from Africa intending to study for the LLM.
- Preference will be given to applicants from north Africa.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is expected to be to the value of £5,000.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
How to Apply: To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2018, you must:
- Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker
- Receive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional)
by 5pm UK time on 26 April 2018.
Please complete Section G: Personal Statement of the Graduate Financial Support Application Form in order to be considered for any other LSE Scholarships for which you meet the criteria. If you only wish to be considered for the Graduate Support Scheme, you do not need to complete the personal statement.
The outcome to your Graduate Support Scheme application will be displayed after you have received an offer. Successful applicants selected for other LSE Scholarships or awards will be notified by email by the end of July 2018.
Award Provider: London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)