Margaret Bennett Masters Scholarship 2020/2021 for Female Students in North Africa – UK
The London School of Economics and Political Science is delighted to announce the Margaret Bennett scholarship for bright students from Middle East and North Africa (MENA) applying to the Law Masters programme at LSE.
Application Deadline: 27th April 2020.
Eligible Countries: Middle East and North African countries
To be taken at (country): UK
- This scholarship is available to support female students from Africa intending to study for the LLM.
- Preference will be given to applicants from north Africa.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship is expected to be to the value of £5,000.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of programme
How to Apply: To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2020, you must:
- Submit your application for the programme (See how to apply for graduate study at LSE)
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker
- Receive an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) by 5pm UK time on 27 April 2020.
Award Provider: London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
15 Inspiring Lessons from 5 African Billionaires for Young People
How to Apply For Commonwealth Scholarship – Tips To Apply To Win
Do Not Move To Germany If…