The Cass Global Women’s Leadership Programme through the Coca-Cola Scholarship Foundation, seeks to inspire, equip and connect women who are, or want to become resilient, inclusive, ambitious, brave, confident, responsible, authentic and thriving leaders.
- Full-time: 8th March 2019
- Executive: 19th May 2018
- Modular Executive: 25th November 2018
- Dubai Executive MBA: 29th April 2018.
Eligible Countries: Global
To Be Taken At (Country): UK
About the Award: This innovative initiative includes four annual MBA Coca-Cola scholarships (one in each of our Full-time, Executive, Modular Executive, and Dubai Executive MBA programmes).
Serving as leaders, the Scholars will develop and practice their leadership skills, working with the Director, Council and Executive to coordinate a programme of events for their peers, as well as for alumni, faculty and corporate partners. Such events will include Rising Women Leaders Development Workshops for MBA students and Women’s Executive Leadership Forums for alumni and corporate partners. The events programme will span across London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Beijing and New York.
The programme has three main pillars:
- Coordinate scholarships for bright, high potential women to study at Cass
- Organise events with inspiring speakers to equip and empower women for leadership
- Connect women by nurturing networks for their success.
Eligibility: If you are passionate about advancing your career and empowering women for future leadership roles through the supportive nature of the programme, apply for one of the Global Women’s Leadership Scholarships.
Number of Awards: 4
Value of Award:
- Full-time: 50% towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Executive: 50% towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Modular Executive: 50% towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Dubai Executive MBA: 50% towards the cost of tuition fees.
Duration of Program: 1 year
How to Apply: Apply now
For more information about Cass’s Global Women’s Leadership Programme, the events you can attend, or to join our network please contact us at [email protected].
Visit the Program Webpage for Details
Award Providers: Coca-Cola Foundation
Important Notes: Please note you must submit a full application to the corresponding MBA programme to be considered for the scholarship. This includes all university transcripts and certificates, both references and GMAT score (for the Full-time MBA).