Professor De Winter 2017 International Masters Scholarships for Women – Netherlands
The Professor De Winter Master’s Scholarships in Netherlands for Women at University of Twente for Students of Non-EU/EEA Countries for the September 2017 academic session.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2017 | Offered annually? Yes
To be taken at (country): University of Twente, Netherland
Eligible Field of Study
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
About Scholarship: The Professor de Winter Scholarship is provided by the inheritors of Professor de Winter and his wife. Professor de Winter was one of the founders of the research and education department of the ‘Technische Hogeschool Twente’ – which later became the University of Twente. In 1969 he became the first career counselor of Technical Physics. At that time, he had already been appointed as professor of Applied Physics at the department of Electrical Engineering.
Type: Masters degree
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: This scholarship is only available to excellent female students.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- € 7,500 per year for the full duration of your Master’s programme.
- If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes below.
Two-year study programme: The selected study programmes for this scholarship have a duration of two years. Students can receive an additional scholarship amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year. However, the scholarship will only be continued during the second when students meet the process requirements for the scholarship. These progress requirements in order to get a scholarship for the second year are:
- The student must have obtained an average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year of the programme;
- The student must have obtained at least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year programme;
- The student must have obtained 90% of European Credits before start of the second year programme.
Duration of Scholarship: two years
- EU/EEA Countries
- Non-EU/EEA countries (Eligible African countries only are listed here: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo (Brazzaville), Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sao Tome & Principe, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe.)
How to Apply: You cannot apply for a Professor de Winter scholarship yourself. You need to be nominated by your faculty, after you have applied for the University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) (link the Webpage link below)
Visit Scholarship Webpage for Details and to Apply (‘Application’ at the Left-hand corner)
Important Note: It is important to carefully read the information on the Scholarship Webpage before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It