Fondation Rainbow Bridge MBA Scholarships for Women from Africa and Asia 2018/2019 – France
The Fondation Rainbow Bridge scholarship is available for women from Asian or African countries affected by natural disasters, drought or famine to study for MBA degree.
- Application Deadline: Rolling.
- Decision Dates:
- September 2018 Full-time intake: August 2018
- January 2019 Full-time intake: August 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: for women from Asian or African countries
To be taken at (country): HEC Paris, France
Eligible Field of Study: Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
About the Award: The Fondation Rainbow Bridge Scholarship was established in memory of Muriel Dargent, Matthieu Dargent, Iris Dargent, and Muriel’s parents, all of whom disappeared in the December 2004 Tsunami.
A graduate of HEC in 1988, Muriel Dargent presented a strong role model for young women, juggling her responsibilities as wife, mother, and leader. As the Financial Director of Nihon L’Oreal in Japan, Muriel was fluent in English, Spanish and Japanese. The Fondation Rainbow Bridge will enable young women recipients to enrich their academic background by obtaining an HEC MBA. Please note that unfortunately you cannot apply for this scholarship if admitted after June 15th for the September intake and after November 26th for the January intake.
Offered Since: 2004
Eligibility: Recipients of this scholarship are top-caliber female candidates who have been admitted to the HEC Paris MBA program (Full-time only) and who can demonstrate exemplary leadership skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Community work
- Charity engagement
- Sustainable development practices
- Only admitted candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- Women applying must come from an Asian or African country affected by a natural disaster, drought or famine.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a commitment to solving some of the social and economic issues affecting their countries while working for the long-term security of the people living there.
- Please note that unfortunately you cannot apply for this scholarship if admitted after June 15th for the September intake and after November 26th for the January intake.
Number of Awardees: Up to two scholarships
Value of Scholarship: € 20,000 per year
Duration of Scholarship: for the period of study
How to Apply
Essay Question: Please explain in 1,500 words why you should be named the Fondation Rainbow Bridge Scholar at the HEC Paris MBA Program, while identifying your post-MBA goals.
Personal Financial Statement: Applicants must submit a detailed description of their financial circumstances as well as a cash-flow forecast for the 16-month duration at HEC.
Award Provider: Fondation Rainbow Bridge