Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academic Scholarship for Girls 2019 – South Africa
The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls is seeking to admit young South African female students for the special learning school in 2019.
Application Deadline: 16th February 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be taken at (country): South Africa
About the Award: The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls – South Africa is a residential boarding, special learning school with 300 students enrolled in Grade 7. The Academy teaches the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (IB MYP) in Grade 7. Grade 12 students write the Independent Examination Board (I.E.B.) NSC Examination.
Eligibility: Students qualify to apply for a scholarship if:
- they are academically talented and have leadership potential
- they are a South African Citizen or permanent resident
- their family or household total income before deductions is less than R10 000 per month
- they are currently in Grade 7
Number of Awardees: Not specified
How to Apply: Download Application Form
Completed application forms must be addressed and sent to:
Attention: Student Recruitment
P O Box 1485, Henley on Klip, 1962
Email to: email@example.com
- Applications will be disqualified if you fail to submit all the required documents. Should any information submitted be found to be incorrect or untruthful, your application will be disqualified.
- A reference check will be conducted for every application.
- If you have not heard from the Academy by 15 March 2018 your application has not been successful.
- Terms and conditions apply. No correspondence will be entered into. The Academy’s Selection Committee’s decision is final.
Once all applications have been received and screened, testing will be arranged for those applicants who meet the criteria. There are several stages to the selection process.
Award Provider: The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls