University College Lillebælt is awarding Nursing scholarships (tuition waiver and stipends) to international students wishing to undertake Nursing short courses at the University for the 2018/2019 academic year.
- 1st November 2017 – for Spring 2018
- February 2018 – for Autumn 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International. Switzerland or Turkey are NOT eligible
To be taken at (country): Denmark
Eligible Field of Study: Candidates can only apply for the scholarship to study at the Department of Nursing. At the Department of Nursing, you combine the English module: Nursing, Ethics and Research-Based Knowledge (15 ECTS) with a clinical placement (15 ECTS) at a Danish health-care facility for a total duration of 4 months. Clinical placement at a department appropriate for your studies will provide you with insights to the Danish health-care system.
About the Award: Are you looking to enrich your studies with a semester abroad in Denmark? It is now possible for highly qualified students, who are not from EU/EAA countries or Switzerland, to apply for a scholarship. These Nursing scholarships will cover tuition and contribute to living expenses while studying at UCL.
Type: Short course
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for the Nursing scholarships, candidate must be:
- applying to participate in one of the above-mentioned courses
- a citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- enrolled in a full degree higher education programme in your home country related to either nursing, social education or teacher education.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers the tuition fee for one semester (4 months), and additionally candidate will receive approximately 6000 DKK each month to contribute to your living expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: For the duration of programme which is one semester (4 months)
How to Apply: You apply for the scholarship at the same time you apply for studies via the on-line MoveON application. Any applications recieved after this deadline will be declined. For more information about how to apply, see the Webpage Link below.
Award Provider: University College Lillebælt.
- If any of the above enclosures (files) are missing, your application will NOT be taken into consideration for the scholarship. Nor if you apply after 1 November 2016.
- All enclosures (files) must be pdf files in order to be considered for the scholarship.