UCL Denmark Fully-funded Nursing Scholarships for International Students 2018/2019
University College Lillebælt is awarding Nursing scholarships (tuition waiver and stipends) to international students wishing to undertake Nursing short courses at the University for the 2018/2019 academic year.
- 1st November 2017 – for Spring 2018
- February 2018 – for Autumn 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International. Switzerland or Turkey are NOT eligible
To be taken at (country): Denmark
Eligible Field of Study: Candidates can only apply for the scholarship to study at the Department of Nursing. At the Department of Nursing, you combine the English module: Nursing, Ethics and Research-Based Knowledge (15 ECTS) with a clinical placement (15 ECTS) at a Danish health-care facility for a total duration of 4 months. Clinical placement at a department appropriate for your studies will provide you with insights to the Danish health-care system.
About the Award: Are you looking to enrich your studies with a semester abroad in Denmark? It is now possible for highly qualified students, who are not from EU/EAA countries or Switzerland, to apply for a scholarship. These Nursing scholarships will cover tuition and contribute to living expenses while studying at UCL.
Type: Short course
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for the Nursing scholarships, candidate must be:
- applying to participate in one of the above-mentioned courses
- a citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- enrolled in a full degree higher education programme in your home country related to either nursing, social education or teacher education.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers the tuition fee for one semester (4 months), and additionally candidate will receive approximately 6000 DKK each month to contribute to your living expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: For the duration of programme which is one semester (4 months)
How to Apply: You apply for the scholarship at the same time you apply for studies via the on-line MoveON application. Any applications recieved after this deadline will be declined. For more information about how to apply, see the Webpage Link below.
Award Provider: University College Lillebælt.
- If any of the above enclosures (files) are missing, your application will NOT be taken into consideration for the scholarship. Nor if you apply after 1 November 2016.
- All enclosures (files) must be pdf files in order to be considered for the scholarship.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors
How to Create Good Study Habits for Exams – In 10 Proven Ways