Queensland University of Technology Research Scholarship for International Women 2016
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2016
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All countries
To be taken at (country): Australia
Eligible Field of Study:
- Creative Industries
- Science and Engineering
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Institute for Future Environments
About the Award: QUT awards a limited number of scholarships every year to students who provide clear evidence of exceptional research potential and who are undertaking, or applying to undertake, a higher degree by research. QUT research scholarships provide funding to assist with general living costs. We also have top-up scholarships to supplement living costs and sponsorships to cover tuition fees. Some scholarships also have associated allowances for relocation and thesis expenses.
Type: Postgraduate research
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidate must
- possess excellent academic performance. Candidate must have a first-class (H1) or upper-second-class (H2A) honours degree, or equivalent.
- be able to demonstrate a significant interruption to their academic career.
- be women
- be accepted into a masters by research, PhD, or professional doctorate.
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of Scholarship:
- a annual scholarship of $25,849
- an accompanying QUT Higher Degree Research Tuition Fee Sponsorship.
Duration of Scholarship: Three (3) years
How to Apply: Candidate should apply for a research course by 30 September and indicate on their application that they want to be considered for a scholarship as part of the school’s annual scholarship round.
You’ll be considered for all scholarships you’re eligible for.
Award Provider: Queensland University of Technology
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
How to Stop Being Broke - 9 Things to Do
Why Rwanda Is The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa
14 Things You Need To Know About Wealth across Africa