Jane M Klausman Women in Business Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students
The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship is offered annually by the Zonta International Club for women in different parts of the world.
- Applications must be completed and presented to Zonta clubs according to the club’s assigned deadline.
- A club recipient is selected, and the application is presented to the governor/regional representative by 1st July, 2019.
- The district/region recipient is selected, and the application is presented to Zonta International Headquarters by 1st September 2019.
- International recipients will be contacted by their Zonta club leader by November 2019.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Any country where Zonta international club has presence.
Eligible African Countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, Mongolia, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo. Also see the Important Notes (below).
Eligible Field of Study: Buisness related courses
About Scholarship: Because Zonta International believes in gender equality, the Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship program helps women pursue undergraduate and master’s degrees in business management and overcome gender barriers from the classroom to the boardroom. The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship was established in 1998 from a generous bequest by Jane M. Klausman, a member of the Zonta Club of Syracuse, New York, USA, and the 1990-1995 Zonta International Parliamentarian. Since the program’s inception, Zonta has awarded 399 Scholarships to women from 50 countries.
Offered Since: 1998
Type: MBA, Training, Masters, Undergraduate, PhD.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility:
- Women pursuing a business or business-related degree who demonstrate outstanding potential in the field are eligible.
- Online students are also eligible.
- Members and employees of Zonta International or the Zonta International Foundation are NOT eligible to apply for the Scholarships.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 32 scholarships
Value of Scholarship:
- Zonta International awards scholarships of US$2,000 each at the district/region level and six international scholarships in the amount of US$8,000 each.
- The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships are awarded annually and may be used for tuition, books or living expenses at any university, college or institution offering accredited business courses and degrees.
Duration of Scholarship: Onetime financial grant
To be taken at (country): Any country
How to Apply: The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship program operates at the club, district/region and international levels of Zonta International. To download the 2018 JMK Women in Business Scholarship application, click here.
It is important to go through the Application process and more information on the Scholarship Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details