LSE Pauline Graham Undergraduate Scholarship for African Women 2018/2019 – UK
The Pauline Graham scholarship is available for women from Africa who desire to undertake undergraduate studies at the London School of Economics and Political Science 2018/2019.
Application Deadline: 26th April, 2018
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): LSE, UK
Eligible Field of Study: Any
About the Award: Pauline Avigès Graham graduated from LSE with a BSc in Accounting in 1965. She was a scholarship recipient herself in Egypt where she was born and brought up. Having had the opportunity to study at LSE, she is now keen to be an education benefactor herself and has provided a generous endowment which enables the School to offer an annual scholarship of up to £15,000.
- This award is for a female African national, domiciled within an African country or the UK; or a female applicant who is a national of and domiciled in, Iran, Iraq or Lebanon.
- Applicants must have secured an offer of admission onto a BSc programme at the School.
Number of Awardees: 1
Value of Scholarship: £15,000.
Duration of Scholarship: One-time
How to Apply:
- Once you’ve received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional), you can apply for this scholarship. Please complete the application form. By completing this form, you will ensure that you receive consideration for this and any other LSE scholarship(s) which you meet the eligibility criteria for.
- The deadline for the receipt of applications is: 26 April 2018.
- Download an Undergraduate Scholarship Form (PDF)
- Please return your application form with all supporting documents including an academic reference to the Financial Support Office by post.
Award Provider: Pauline Avigès Graham
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat
How Africa Went from 0 to 69,000 COVID 19 Cases (15 Feb to 12 May 2020)