Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 for Women in Developing Countries – Swansea University
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship by Swansea University is a full tuition fee scholarship, and will be awarded to female students demonstrating academic excellence and evidence of financial need.
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2019
Eligible Countries: Female students from developing Countries. See countries below
To be taken at (country): Swansea University, UK
About the Award: The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship awarded to female students who are nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, a developing country, who are admitted to pursue a postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
Fields of Study: Courses in the Human and Health Sciences
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification
- have an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. Eligible programmes can be found here.
- meet English language ability standards as stipulated within their condition of offer and UKVI requirements
- be female
- be a new student to Swansea University
- within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability and financial need
- be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being low or low to middle income. Eligible countries can be found here Eira Francis Davies eligible countries
- not be eligible for any other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links, scholarships or bursaries. Please note students progressing from The College, Swansea University are not eligible to apply for an international scholarship.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Gambia, The Myanmar, Bangladesh, Guinea, Nepal, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Niger, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Cambodia, Korea, Dem Rep., Somalia, Central African Republic, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Chad, Liberia, Tanzania, Comoros, Madagascar, Togo, Congo, Dem. Rep, Malawi, Uganda, Eritrea, Mali, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Angola, India, Sao Tome and Principe, Armenia, Iraq, Senegal, Belize, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Bhutan, Kosovo, Sri Lanka, Bolivia, Lao PDR, Sudan, Cameroon, Lesotho, Swaziland, Cape Verde, Marshall Islands, Syrian Arab Republic, Congo, Rep., Mauritania, Timor-Leste, Ivory Coast, Micronesia, Fed. Sts. Tonga, Djibouti, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Tuvalu, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Fiji Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, Indonesia and Samoa
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Award: The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship.
Duration of Program: Duration of course or degree
How to Apply: Apply here
Important Notes: Candidates should endeavour to read the full Eira Davies Terms and Conditions before applying.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Studying in South Africa Vs UK - Which is better? Study Abroad Comparison
Studying in UK Vs Italy Which Is Better? Study Abroad Comparison
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?