McKinsey invites female students and experienced professionals based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa to join us for our 7th Next Generation Women Leaders event.
Application Deadline: 1st March, 2020
Eligible Countries: Europe, the Middle East and African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): France
About the Award: We passionately believe in developing outstanding female leaders. We do so every day, internally and with our clients. Take the next step in your leadership journey and apply to our Next Generation Women Leaders event, to be held on May 8-10 in Paris.
Type: Training, Workshops & Conferences
Eligibility: We are looking to get to know women who:
- are currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (you should be based in the EMEA region at the time of the event as we do not arrange or cover travel from other regions)
- have Bachelors, Masters, or PhD student graduating in no later than 2021
- are professionals with up to eight years of work experience
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- In this exclusive three-day workshop, McKinsey will offer you the opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact they are having on the economy.
- You will also shape your personal leadership styles by playing to your strengths and understand how to grow your potential.
- Participants’ travel costs from within EMEA will be covered by McKinsey. Accommodations will be provided at the event venue – a chateau outside of Paris.
Duration of Program: Participants are expected to be available for the full program: May 8-10, 2020.
How to Apply: APPLY NOW