NWAG Scholarships 2019 for Young Women Undergraduates in Nigeria
Each year the Nigerian Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) offers undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian female students in Nigerian universities on any course of study.
Application Deadline: 30th May 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Field of Study: Any
About the Award: In 2019, NWAG plans to award 37 one-time scholarships, one per state of origin as well as one for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), in the amount of one hundred thousand Naira (N100,000) each, to Nigerian female, undergraduate students in Nigerian universities.
Scholarship Worth: One Hundred thousand naira (N100,000)
Type of Scholarship: The NWAG scholarship is a onetime award
Eligibility: An applicant must be a Nigerian female, undergraduate student in a Nigerian University.
How to Apply: Interested prospective applicants are advised to download an application form here.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents together with their completed application form on or before May 30, 2019
- Proof of State of Origin- Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office.
- Two letters of recommendation from any two of the following: Church Pastor/Mosque Imam, Village Head, Local Government Chairperson or One of your Lecturers.
- 1 Letter of recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty/School or your Head of Department.
- Photocopy of your current university student identification card
- A current photograph of yourself
- An explanation of why you need and should receive the scholarship (not more than one-half typed page).
A type-written, double-spaced, two-page essay on:
“There is a high rise in unemployment in Nigeria. University graduates are without jobs, how do you as a prospective University graduate believe the government can resolve this problem?”
Application Form and process is free! Do not send money to anyone nor include money in your application.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
This One Skill Will Increase Your Value by at least 50%
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors