World Bank/Africa Center of Excellence in Materials, Product Development and Nanotechnology (MAPRONANO ACE) Masters and PhD Scholarships 2019/2020
The Africa Center of Excellence in Materials, Product Development and Nanotechnology (MAPRONANO ACE) supported by the World Bank and hosted by the College of Engineering Design, Art and Technology (CEDAT) at Makerere University, Kampala Uganda is announcing Master’s scholarships for academic year 2019/2020.
Application Deadline: 25th October 2019 at 5:00pm.
Eligible Countries: East African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Makerere University, Kampala Uganda
About the Award: The scholarships tend to promote the core research mandate of the center in three key thematic areas; 1) Materials science & Product Development 2) Nanotechnology Innovations 3) Nano medicine.
Eligibility: The scholarship program is meant to support research costs for local and regional students in the fields of Engineering, Energy, Physics, chemistry, biological sciences, applied sciences, Health Sciences and related subjects. Female students are encouraged to apply.
Number of Awards: The center will fund a maximum of 30 students under this scheme.
Value of Award: The scholarship program will support a one-time research cost of up to US $ 2,000 for males and US $ 3,000 for females in the fields of Engineering, Energy, Physics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences and Health Sciences.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to provide the following:
1. A Motivation letter (one page)
2. Admission letter
3. Two recommendation letters preferably from the employer or previous academic supervisor
4. A recent Curriculum Vitae (CV), Maximum 2 –pages
5. A fully defended proposal approved by the host department
6. Please note that funding will be disbursed after completion of verification survey The above application documents shall be sent in soft copies in one PDF file and sent to; [email protected] or [email protected].
Award Providers: World Bank
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Common Scholarship Interview Questions And How to Answer Them
Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries For Doctors
How to Create Good Study Habits for Exams – In 10 Proven Ways