University of Edinburgh Online Commonwealth Scholarships: One Health, One Medicine 2020/2021 for Developing Countries
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission will support 10 online Masters scholarships for a number of programmes in One Health, One Medicine
Application Deadline: 13th April 2020 at 2359 hours BST.
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
To be taken at (country): Online
About the Award: Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for up to five years of study for one of the following masters programmes of study:
- MSc Biodiversity, Wildlife and Ecosystem Health
- MVetSci Conservation Medicine
- MSc Global Health and Infectious Disease
- MSc International Animal Health
- MSc International Animal Welfare Ethics and Law
- MSc One Health
Type: Masters (Online)
- The scholarships will be awarded to a candidate who is accepted for admission on to one of the eligible programmes listed above and who are candidates who are citizens of and resident in one of the following developing Commonwealth countries above
- Selection is based on academic merit and the the personal statement within the University of Edinburgh application where you explain your current contribution to your country’s national development plans and how you will use the Scholarship to further contribute to local and national development.
Number of Awardees: 10
Value and Duration of Scholarship: Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for up to five years of study for one of the following masters programmes of study above