Australian Catholic University MBA Scholarship for International Students 2017/2018
Brief description: The Australian Catholic University offers scholarship to international students to study for MBA programme in Australia for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Application Deadline: Rolling
Offered Annually: Yes
Scholarship Name: Peter Faber Business School Postgraduate Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
About the Award: The Peter Faber Business School Postgraduate Scholarships are available to eligible international students commencing a course offered by the School of Business in 2017. Recipients will receive a AU$1,000 tuition-fee waiver for the first year of their course, provided they continue to successfully complete all their enrolled units. Scholarships are awarded to postgraduates who have a prior academic result of 70% or greater*.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship, candidate must:
- be an international student
- be enrolled full-time in an ACU postgraduate coursework program offered by the School of Business commencing in 2017
- not be receiving any other form of financial assistance from ACU or the Australian Government
- Results will be standardised for all candidates to 70% in the Australian higher education scaling
- The scholarship is not paid for units where credit is granted
- You must enrol in a minimum of three units in a semester to be considered a full-time student
- You must successfully complete all enrolled units in the first semester of study in order to be eligible for the second instalment payment for the second semester of study
- The maximum value of the scholarship over 12 months is AU$1,000
- The AU$1,000 value will be applied over the first two semester’s tuition fees in two equal installments
- The scholarship does not apply to higher degree research or honours programs, or undergraduate degrees, certificates or diplomas
- Candidates’ eligibility will be confirmed in their Letter of Offer.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: AU$1,000
Duration of Scholarship: Annually for the duration of candidate’s course
How to Apply: No formal application is required. The University will assess your eligibility based on the information in your application to study at ACU. Commencing postgraduate students who are successful scholarship recipients will be notified in the Letter of Offer issued by ACU.
Award Provider: The Australian Catholic University
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
The 10 Most In Demand Professions In The World Today
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World