Ken Thiess Masters Scholarships in Water Management 2019 for Students from Developing Countries – Australia
International Water Center (IWC) and International River Foundation offers Master of Philosophy Scholarships in Integrated Water Management four leading Australian Universities
Application Deadline: 1st August 2019.
Eligible Countries: African & developing countries
To be taken at (country): Graduates will receive an internationally recognized degree endorsed by four leading Australian Universities.
- The University of Queensland
- Griffith University
- Monash University
- The University of Western Australia
Eligible Subject Areas: Master of Integrated Water Management
About Scholarship: The program is enrolled through Griffith University and delivered at Griffith’s Nathan Campus by lecturers from International WaterCentre (IWC), from all four founding member universities, including Griffith University, The University of Queensland, Monash University and the University of Western Australia, along with leading practitioners from private consulting and selected university partners internationally.
Eligibility: To apply for this scholarship and to be accepted into the course, applicants must
- have a bachelors degree with honours I or honours II division A or hold qualifications which in the opinion of a committee are equivalent or a satisfactory substitute
- possess research aptitude and an interest in multi-disciplinary water issues (some work experience would also be beneficial)
- be a resident of a country with a demonstrated need for leadership in integrated water management.
Number of Scholarship: 1
Benefits: The scholarship covers tuition, living expenses, travel allowances, visas and health cover, as well as attendance at the International Riversymposium.
Duration: Two years
Visit scholarship webpage for details
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
12 Best Computer Skills Employers Are Looking for – How to Use it to get a Job
25 Writing Skills You Need to Standout & Succeed in Any Field
Top 10 Skills that’ll Make You More Employable than Most People and How to Improve them