Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Students – Australia
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a partial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies in Australia for International students 2019/2020.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Macquarie University Australia
Fields of Study: Priority areas include Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education.
About Scholarship: The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is country-specific and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters taught
Selection Criteria: The Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is highly competitive and awarded based on academic merit.
Eligibility: Candidates must:
- Have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand, ASEAN, an European country, Mongolia, South Korea.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- The amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
- The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
Duration of Scholarship: The Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
How to Apply
- Candidates must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It