Monash University Business School Scholarship 2019/2020 for Students in Developing Countries – Australia
Monash Business School is committed to supporting leaders from the world’s emerging and developing economies. We are delighted to offer the Dean’s Leadership in Emerging Economies Scholarship.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Australia
About the Award: This scholarship is designed to support the development of leaders who want to advance their nation’s prosperity through the pursuit of the Monash MBA and would otherwise not be able to afford to do so. This scholarship will be awarded by the Dean of the Monash Business School.
As a recipients of the Dean’s Leadership in Emerging Economies Scholarship, you will have demonstrated career progression and articulated a compelling career plan that makes a genuine contribution to the advancement of your country’s economic and social development.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must be:
- an applicant of the Monash MBA Program in Australia
- an international applicant (not a holder of an Australian citizenship or permanent residency)
- a citizen and resident of one of the United Nations’ list of 47 least developed countries (as of May 2018).
Selection Criteria: Successful applicants for the Dean’s Leadership in Emerging Economies scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Career trajectory – a reflection on the choices the applicant has made throughout their career thus far
- Career planning – a projection on the applicant’s aspirations for career growth (e.g. specific roles and responsibilities), including highlights from an action plan to achieve this career growth
- Contribution – a demonstration of the applicant’s commitment to the advancement of their country’s economic and social development.
Value of Award: This scholarship may be awarded to one (1) student per cohort in the form of a full fee waiver (valued at up to $80,000).
How to Apply: The scholarship application process is integrated into the three stages of application for admission to the Monash MBA program: application, interview, and notification.
When completing the on-line application for admission to the Monash MBA, applicants should upload a series of documents including a statement of purpose. Applicants who wish to be considered for this scholarship must also upload an additional statement – the scholarship application statement – to make their case for consideration for the Dean’s Leadership in Emerging Economies scholarship.
This scholarship application statement must:
- Be named the ‘MBA Leadership in Emerging Economies Scholarship Application’
- Address each of the three key criteria for the scholarship
- Be no more than 1000 words.
Scholarship applicants who progress to the interview stage for general admission to the Monash MBA program will be invited to speak to their scholarship application in an extension of their admission interview
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Studying in South Africa Vs UK - Which is better? Study Abroad Comparison
Studying in UK Vs Italy Which Is Better? Study Abroad Comparison
Is It Too Late To Change Career at 27?