Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship and Teaching Fellowship 2020/2021 for International Students – Australia
The Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarships and Teaching Fellowship for international students studying Law at University of Technology Sydney, Australia 2020/2021.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to domestic and international students.
To be taken at (country): Australia
Accepted Subject Areas?: Law
About Scholarship: The Faculty of Law offers the Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral (QBLD) scholarships for commencing Doctor of Philosophy students to promote and reward quality research within the faculty. A Quentin Bryce Law Doctoral Scholarship will enable you to undertake your PhD in a faculty which has a dynamic and vibrant research culture and to work with nationally and internationally recognized academic supervisors.
Successful scholarship applicants may also be offered a Doctoral Teaching Fellowship which will provide an opportunity to gain valuable teaching experience in the Faculty of Law.
Type: Doctoral, fellowship
By what Criteria is Selection Made?
- Academic merit of the applicant.
- Research and other relevant experience of the applicant.
- Publication record of the applicant
- Quality of the research proposal.
- Relevance of the proposed research to the Faculty’s research strengths.
- Candidates must have completed pre-assessment and a formal application to the Graduate Research School by the appropriate deadline for their QBS application to be valid.
How Many Scholarship Positions are available? Not specified
What are the benefits?
- A stipend of $40,000 per annum for 4 years
- A research support fund of $1,500 per annum
- Paid holiday, sick, maternity, and parenting leave
- Possibility of appointment as a Doctoral Teaching Fellow ($25,000 per year in addition to the QBLD scholarship)
How long will sponsorship last? 4 years
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for Details
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Do Not Move To Germany If…
How To Study Abroad As An International Exchange Student
14 Business Ideas You Should Consider In 2020s