International Water Centre (IWC) Masters Scholarships 2021 for International Students – Australia
The International Water Centre (IWC) Australia offers Masters Scholarship for International Students who are enrolling in Water Management Programme at IWC, 2021
Application Deadline: 1st August 2020
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Caribbean, Africa and Middle East.
To be taken at (country): Australia
Accepted Subject Areas: Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM)
About Scholarship: The IWC Masters Scholarships are prestigious scholarships awarded annually to high calibre candidates who clearly demonstrate potential to become future water leaders. Scholarships are available to study the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM). The scholarship targets two groups: (a) Future water leaders from developing countries in Asia-Pacific, Africa, South and Central America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle-East. (b) Future water leader from selected countries in North America, Europe, the Middle East or Asia.
- Academic record: an excellent academic record and a likelihood of success in further study.
- Professional and volunteering record: relevant employment and volunteering experience, achievements, membership of professional bodies and professional references.
- Commitment to promoting and driving the implementation of collaborative, whole-of-water-cycle, integrated and interdisciplinary approaches to water management.
- Leadership qualities including collaboration and team work, flexibility, initiative, communication skills, integrity and vision through professional, educational, community and other achievements.
- Potential outcomes: the likelihood of positive impacts on the individual and the water sector from participating in the MIWM program.
Eligibility: All scholarship candidates must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution.
- Two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience relevant to the program.
- Receive a full offer of admission into the MIWM program from Griffith University.
Although professional experience is not essential for admission in the MIWM program, candidates with relevant professional experience have a higher chance of securing a scholarship – see Selection Criteria below.
- International candidates must also demonstrate English Language Proficiency (minimum scores for IELTS, TOEFL or PTE). A proof of English language proficiency needs to be uploaded with the online application form.
Number of Scholarship: 1
Scholarship Value: Value for this scholarship is AU$95,564, which covers:
- full tuition fees for full-time study of Master of Integrated Water Management
- living expenses
- return air travel to Australia
- cost of a student visa for a single student
How to Apply: To apply, you have to complete an online application form before the deadline: