Griffith University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2020/2021 – Australia
Griffith International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are offered to outstanding international high school graduates applying for studies at Griffith University.
- Trimester 2 2020 – Applications close Sunday, 17th May 2020 (for 13 July commencement). Outcome notified by 29 May.
- Trimester 3 2020 – Applications close Friday, 7th August 2020 (for 26 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 August.
Eligible Countries (In previous scholarship opening, international has been referred to): Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and Peru, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria or Ghana, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates, or Taiwan
To be taken at (country): Griffith University, Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating from a high school in Australia or overseas and have not previously attempted tertiary study. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Duration of Scholarship: Full duration of Program.
How to Apply: Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Best Places To Study Abroad If…
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat