Victoria University Graduate Research Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students – Australia
Victoria University is offering scholarships for international students to study in Australia. These scholarships are available for graduate researchers undertaking a research project at the university.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2019 (midnight AEST)
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Victoria University, Australia
About the Award: The purpose of these scholarships is to support high quality research by assisting students with excellent academic qualifications who wish to participate in postgraduate research programs in Australia. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and it should be noted that the competition is intense and only those applicants with outstanding academic results are likely to be successful.
International applicants will be considered for:
- RTP International, VUIPRS – note, this is only open to international applicants who completed a course at Victoria University in 2017 or since
- Specific project-based scholarships (read the project description and funding guidelines of each project)
- Industry-supported scholarships (note that preference will be given to domestic applicants)
You do not need to nominate a particular scholarship on your application form.
By what Criteria is Selection Made? Applications are ranked on the basis of merit with preference given to students undertaking research projects in one of the areas of research strength at Victoria University (VU).
Who is qualified to apply? To be eligible, candidate must:
- Be a citizen of any country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have completed a four year undergraduate degree, or equivalent. For example:
- a four year undergraduate degree (e.g. Engineering or Law);
- a three year degree and an Honours year;
- a three year degree and a postgraduate diploma at an advanced level; or
- a three year degree and one year of a higher degree.
- Meet the University’s academic entrance requirements for enrolment into a research degree.
- Meet the University’s English language proficiency requirements for enrolment in a research degree.
- Be commencing a Masters by Research or Doctoral degree in 2018.
- Enrol as a full-time student
Number of Awards: Several
What are the benefits? VU provides a living allowance. In addition, successful applicants will be awarded a 100% Tuition Fees Scholarship which provides a waiver of tuition fees for the duration of the course.
How long will sponsorship last? For the duration of the scholarship program
How to Apply:
Step 1: Select a suitable study level
Step 2: Meet minimum academic entry requirements
Step 3: Review our Areas of Research Priority
Step 4: Prepare your research proposal & CV
Step 5: Nominate & contact your supervisor
Step 6: Referee reports
Step 7: Submit your application
Award Sponsor: Victoria University Australia
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Canadian University to Study Medicine
25 Things You Did Not Know About Studying In India
This One Skill Will Secure Your Future – And How To “Learn” It