50 University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarships 2020/2021 for International Students
This scholarship is available to high achieving students undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Australia
Field of Study: Agriculture, animal studies, food science and veterinary science; Architecture, building and planning; Commerce, economics and management; Computing and Information; Education, teaching and training; Engineering; Historical, philosophical, political and social studies; Language, literature and cultural studies; Law, legal studies and criminology; Sciences and mathematics
Type: Masters taught
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree
- be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time
- not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees
- not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years
Eligible graduate coursework degrees include:
- Any Master degree by coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design and Melbourne School of Engineering
- Master of Science in BioSciences, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Ecosystem Science, Mathematics & Statistics, and Physics, Master of Biotechnology, Master of Data Science, Master of Environmental Science, Master of Geography, Master of Geoscience, Master of Urban Horticulture and the Master of Forest Ecosystem Science offered by the Faculty of Science.
- Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Executive Master of Arts, Master of Translation and Master of International Journalism offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Graduate Certificate of Public Administration offered by the Melbourne School of Government
- Melbourne Law Masters offered by the Melbourne Law School
Selection criteria: Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit.
Number of Awards: Approximately 50
Value of Award: The scholarship provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
How to Apply: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Best Places To Study Abroad If…
Don’t Take This Common Advice If…
7 Lessons from the 2020 Pandemic and Economic Threat