Curtin Business School Innovation Scholarship for International Students 2018/2019 -Australia
The Curtin Business School (CBS) Innovation International Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support students who have chosen to study in the field of business information systems / technology.
Application Deadline: 17th November, 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Australia
Fields of Study:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Systems) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology) single major
- Bachelor of Commerce (Business Information Technology and Systems) double major
About the Award: The CBS Innovation International Scholarship is part of Curtin University’s commitment to innovation and excellence in teaching and research, for the benefit of our students and the wider community. Students applying for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship are required to show insight and creative ideas in relation to their future profession and demonstrate a strong understanding of their chosen course of study.
Eligibility: Candidates must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the CBS Innovation International Scholarship:
- International student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate degree and major at Curtin University in 2017
Recipients must meet ALL of the following to get and maintain the scholarship:
- Remain enrolled in eligible course and major and major of study
- Maintain a full time study load of 100 credits each semester at Curtin University
- Maintain a course weighted average (CWA) of at least 70 each semester
- Pass all units attempted each semester
Number of Awardees: 5
Value of Scholarship:
- A total value of up to $9,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester.
- The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
- Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately mid-end April and September each year.
Duration of Scholarship: A maximum of three years (based on a full-time study load of at least 100 credits per semester)
This scholarship is deferrable for up to one year.
How to Apply: Visit Scholarship Webpage to apply
Award Provider: Curtin University, Australia
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
10 Lessons We Learned From Self Publishing a Book
Top 10 Highest Paying Engineering Jobs in the World
5 IMPORTANT WAYS JOBS WILL CHANGE IN THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION