American University in Cairo Advancement of Science Fellowship (Masters &PhD) Programme 2019/2020 – Egypt
The Advancement of Science Fellowship Fund Program is offered at The American University in Cairo (AUC) represented by its School of Science and Engineering (SSE).
- 1st November 2019
- 15th April 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Egypt
About the Award: The Fund aims to partially support talented and financially disadvantaged students who wish to pursue graduate studies in Physics or in any other field of science and engineering. This includes Master of Science, Master of Engineering, PhD in Science, PhD in Engineering.
Type: Fellowship, Masters, PhD
- Open to all nationalities
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 out of a 4.0 scale or “Very Good” (gayed gidan)
- Relevant scientific research background
- Meet AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and needed documents
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or academic IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions
- Financial need
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The fellowship covers:
- Partial tuition fees
- Student services and activities fees
Responsibilities of Fellows
In support of their training, fellows are assigned up to 8 hours per week of related academic work.
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
Duration of Programme: One semester subject to review every semester.
How to Apply:
Award Providers: AUC