European University Institute (EUI) Policy Leaders Fellowship 2019 for Young Policy Professionals
The School of Transnational Governance (STG) at the European University Institute (EUI) is offering fellowships to early- and mid- career policy professionals for the academic year 2019-2020.
Application Deadline: 22nd February 2019
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
To Be Taken At (Country): Florence, Italy
About the Award: The Policy Leaders Fellowship of the School of Transnational Governance provides a unique opportunity for policy professionals from around the world to further develop their policy work and professional skills whilst participating in workshops, training and skills development sessions, conferences and other events, in addition to interacting with the other fellows, policy makers and the academic community at the EUI.
Eligibility: Applicants should be:
- Early- or mid-career professionals (e.g. in politics, civil service, media and non-governmental organisations), able to demonstrate both professional experience and potential for future excellence in the policy sphere.
- Genuinely engaged individuals involved in policy issues, especially those related to transnational governance.
- Self-motivated, able to present a clear work plan for the fellowship to show what the applicant will achieve and how this work will have a ‘multiplier’ impact after the fellowship.
- Curious and engaged contributors. Fellows are expected to be part of the EUI community on a daily basis and to participate in peer discussions on topics which may be beyond their expertise.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Number of Awards: Not specified. The Policy Leaders fellowship is however highly competitive. The STG received almost two thousand applications and was able to offer eighteen fellowships for 2017/18.
Value of Award: The fellowships are fully-funded with a grant of € 2,500 per month. Fellows must live in the area of Florence for the duration of their fellowship. A family allowance is available where appropriate.
Duration of Program: The fellowships last for 3, 6 or 9 months
Watch Interesting Videos from Our Channel
Top 10 Most Useful University Degrees for the Future
Studying in Canada vs USA Which is better Study Abroad Comparison
7 Things You Didn’t Know About the Richest Black Man in the World